*This isn’t a sponsored post – it’s just something we love!
Boon Grass Countertop Bottle Drying Rack
When I was in my second trimester, I went on a rampant buying spree for our son. I shopped emotionally and aesthetically, rather than practically… and I’m told that this is pretty common. Some of the things I bought were brilliant and some others, not so much.
This one was a success. The Boon Grass Countertop Bottle Drying Rack. A firm but flexible plastic grass carpet, that holds in place and supports bottles and other objects, whilst the water drains into the tray beneath. It looks beautiful, it’s neutral and minimalist and you have the option to add fun flower-type accessories to allow for more storage, for hanging teats and lids.
Whether you’re going the steam sterilising route, the Milton sterilising path or just the dishwasher, having a bottle drying rack is invaluable. My son is 2 now and I use it for his bottles as well as plates and cutlery that come out of the dishwasher. Quick and easy access! He also loves helping to put his “cup on the grass”…
Why I love it:
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- Two-piece, easy to take apart, easy to clean and easy to put back together
- Occupies a very small area on the counter top (9.5″ x 9.5″ x 2.5″)
- The firm plastic grass easily supports and moulds around objects of all sizes, whilst the tray beneath collects the water
- A sturdy structure can hold even heavy objects (glasses, cutlery etc ) – so you can also use it for drying things other than baby products
- It brings an element of fun to an otherwise pretty mundane task- meaning that as your baby becomes a toddler, they will want to “help you put bottles in grass!”
These are available through Amazon internationally through many different stockists…