Iddle Peeps is a crafts lifestyle blog covering a number of topics, including kids crafts and activities, healthy and creative food art ideas for kids, the importance of recycling, parenting, general family life and recipes as well as family-centric product reviews (including dogs).
The theme of this website is that of sharing genuinely inspirational, uplifting and simple resources and helpful tips to get families excited about spending time together and enjoying each others’ company. Iddle Peeps will only showcase and share information that is appropriate, that the readership will sincerely engage with and that adheres to wholesome and honest reviews processes.
Iddle Peeps offers a limited number of side bar advertising, as well as accepted giveaways, sponsored posts, product reviews and brand ambassador opportunities.
Working with Iddle Peeps will allow your brand to reach thousands of awesome women around the world, who are connected and engaged with Iddle Peeps on their preferred social media platform (Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Google+).
Media Kit available upon request.
Read my April 2016 interview with One Committed Mama here.
Advertising, Reviews and Giveaway Guidelines:
- All content that has been paid for, by money, product, or trade, with have a clear disclosure statement at the beginning of the post
- Iddle Peeps will only promote or review products/services that are deemed a genuine and authentic fit with the website’s style and audience.
- To preserve the integrity of the product review process, all review posts must include a product to be legitimately sampled and tested.
- Any Giveaways or Competitions will be conducted within appropriate legal terms and guidelines and prizes will be shipped directly to the winners.
- Iddle Peeps may use information or a press release provided by a client but all articles are always written in Iddle Peep’s voice.
- An honest opinion will always be given – as will the opportunity to address any major product concerns or problems with clients before publishing on Iddle Peeps.
- Clients may make factual changes to a blog post but the decision on tone, wording and content remains with Iddle Peeps.
- No discriminatory or offensive ads will be accepted.